SS Richard Montgomery Matter
Subject: True - - or Not True?
Can you guess which of the following are true and
which are false?
1. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking
you up in the morning.
2. Alfred Hitchcock didn't have a belly button.
3. A pack-a-day smoker will lose approximately 2 teeth
every 10 years.
4. People do not get sick from cold weather; it's from
being indoors a lot more.
5. When you sneeze, all bodily functions stop, even
6. Only 7 per cent of the population are lefties.
7. Forty people are sent to the hospital for dog bites
8. Babies are born without kneecaps. They don't appear
until they are 2-6 years old.
9. The average person over 50 will have spent 5 years
waiting in lines.
10. The toothbrush was invented in 1498.
11. The average housefly lives for one month.
12. 40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.
13. A coat hanger is 44 inches long when straightened.
14. The average computer user blinks 7 times a minute.
15. Your feet are bigger in the afternoon than any other time of day.
16. Most of us have eaten a spider in our sleep.
17. The REAL reason ostriches stick their head in the
sand is to search for water.
18. The only two animals that can see behind
themselves without turning their heads are the rabbit
and the parrot.
19. John Travolta turned down the starring roles in
"An Officer and a Gentleman" and "Tootsie."
20. Michael Jackson owns the rights to the South
Carolina State anthem.
21. In most television commercials advertising milk, a
mixture of white paint and a little thinner is used in
place of the milk.
22. Prince Charles and Prince William NEVER travel on
the same airplane, just in case there is a crash.
23. The first Harley Davidson motorcycle built in 1903
used a tomato can for a carburettor.
24. Most hospitals make money by selling the umbilical
cords cut from women who give birth. They are used in
vein transplant surgery.
25. Humphrey Bogart was related to Princess Diana.
They were 7th cousins.
26. If colouring weren't added to Coca-Cola, it would
For answers see below...
They are all true....Now go back and think about 16
Fun files and pictures
Free MID polyphonic Ringtones for mobile phones to download
DVD region unlock codes main Index page
Back to home page http://www.ssrichardmontgomery.com
Custom sitemap for www.ssrichardmontgomery.com